Experience: Senior Developer System Architect
Skills:Senior Developer System Architect
1. Support OpenBMC based BMC solution development including design, develop, debug and unit test.
2. Confirm customer needs and product specifications.
3. Communicates and coordinate with other teams for debugging, analyzing and solving problems.
4. Professional research skills for technical document and report.
5. Study industry specifications and configuration requirements to plan and develop reliability and compatibility.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities]
1. Understanding of Linux OS. Experience of Linux kernel, driver and application development.
2. Working knowledge of BMC firmware vendor and code structure, ability to define and identify the specific BMC firmware requirements.
3. Familiar with IPMI / Redfish SPEC.
4. Strong C/C++ coding skills, and strong concepts on component and object-oriented programming.
[Nice to have]
1. Experienced in Linux Foundation OpenBMC development
2. Familiar with hardware communication interfaces, such as: I2C, SMBus, SPI, UART, JTAG, etc.
3. Python programming
4. Shell script programming
BS/MS/PhD in EE/CS/CE or related fields