1. Minimum of 2 years’ technical experience in providing Field Support which includes:
a. PC hardware repair (Dell/HP)
b. Windows system support
c. OS X Support
d. Software installation/troubleshooting
e. Performing Tech Refresh
f. Mobile device support (iOS/iPhone/iPads) – excluding warranty hardware repair
h. Asset tracking
i. Stock room management
j. Basic support in Video conferencing equipment
k. Must have experience in working with third party client managed mobile applications.
l. Experience in Mobile Device Management and Mobile Application Management. ( iPhone and Android )
m. Hands on Experience in server side maintenance like upgrading and patching activities.
n. Candidate should have knowledge over MS Access , ServiceNow, Sql Server.
o. Experience in working on Intune and Blackberry UEM.
2. General Core Competencies to be considered when hiring:
a. Customer focused – Customer is #1 Attitude
b. Personal accountability for results
c. Detail oriented
d. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
e. High integrity
3. Candidate has a professional appearance (i.e. grooming, clothing, etc.)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Researches, resolves and responds to complex questions received via telephone calls or escalations, and provides support on services in accordance with current standards. Follows up with user to ensure problem is resolved satisfactorily.
2. Acquires and maintains knowledge of relevant product offerings, current support policies, and methods of support delivery, in order to provide technically accurate solutions to users.
3. Develops and provides technical coaching and mentoring to other desktop services staff and company associates.
4. May act as product liaison for major products, working with other areas of IT, other departments and third-party vendors to solve technical issues as needed.
5. Installs new or upgraded hardware/software as assigned via service requests. Coordinates installation with the user and follows up to insure customer satisfaction.
6. Must be able to manually lift up to thirty (30) pounds when moving and repositioning personal computers and ancillary equipment.
7. Provide accurate and timely logging of customer incidents and tasks to meet agreed upon service levels.
8. Demonstrate initiative and act independently to resolve problems.
9. Participate as a member of the rotating IT on-call team that provides 24 hour support to internal customers, not all sites require on-call participation.
10. Participate in team projects as requested.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Technical degree with 3 years of technical experience; or high school diploma/GED with 5 years of technical experience.
• Minimal 3 years of experience in hardware, software and networking implementation and troubleshooting in a Helpdesk or Deskside Support environment.
• Must possess established customer service skills through 3 years of professional customer service experience.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and follow through on projects to completion.
• Ability to work with customers and achieve successful outcomes in handling difficult situations.
• Proven ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of customers by phone, in person or via e-mail.
• Capability to work effectively as a team member, as well as independently on multiple projects.